What are benefits of using a membership program for your dental practice? Why would this work for your practice? The results can help more than you think and be just what you’re looking for.
Below are some of the benefits when using a membership model:
- Stable Cash Flow: Since your dental patients will pay monthly or yearly dues for discounted fees for their procedures, it’s fairly simple to calculate and forecast cash flow.
- Lower Marketing Costs: Once you gain a new member, you don’t have to spend more money marketing to them again. This is the opposite of a product-driven business model, where you must keep advertising your products to the same market in order to sell them..
- Cut out PPOs: Attract patients you otherwise couldn’t attract that don’t have insurance or have bad plans set in place with a membership program. Patients can have access to afford procedures that they could otherwise not receive and you don’t have to work with those pesky insurance companies.
- Organization: Keep all accounts organized, automated, and in one place. Create plans, add members to the plans, track benefits, automate payments and analyze reports.
- Create Recurring Revenue: Practices that use BoomCloud grow their Membership by 1000%
Schedule a demo with my team to learn how BoomCloud can help you achieve success with a dental membership program: Schedule here – www.boomcloudapps.com/demo .